Big Grandma Not Big Any More

Thursday, October 05, 2006

THOUGHTS

I'm in Vegas for a few days. Had a great time in San Francisco, doing the sites, spending time with my son, his wife and grandaughters (2). Chinatown is so much fun, they have the wierdest things for sale.......but so much fun to look at. The trolley was also fun too. We caught the ferry in Vallejo, 45 minutes to Port of SF, took a bus, tram, trolloey and lots of walking. SF experience is one that everyone has to experience. Ate at Fisherman's Grotto, tasted the clam chowder in the bread bowl, shared seafood platter w/ hubby, it was all so much fun.

Even went to the Jelly Belly Factory. Oh I used to love jellybeans and candy corn. Took a picture of me huggy the candy corn wall. I was surprised that I coudl do the whole tour and not stuff myself with jellybeans. That part of my life is gone. The fear of being sick kept me from partaking in anything..........it was just fun to watch how jelly beans are made.

Toured the Budweiser Brewery. I tasted the Budweiser Peels Drinks..........fruit flavored beer.
I love the blueberry/pomegrante beer which tasted just like juice. I don't drink so had to sip little bit or I'ld be drunk esp. with this tiny tummy. That beer coulod lead me to drinking alcohol, it was good. Same alcohol content as the Bud so had to be careful, not to mention the calories!

Well out of the whole SF trip the highlight of all it all was meeting Kim. I will conver it in my next blog posting because it was so special and has affected me very positively.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home