Big Grandma Not Big Any More

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Getting down to the Nitty Grits
Almost down to finishing the house. Well, two days till I board the plane. It's getting surreal now, every day as I drive down the road, looking at the ocean, I tell myself, what am I going to do, not being able to look at the ocean every day. Look at the mountain, the trees and sigh. My Hawaii. Then got to look at the reasons for moving and the new adventures ahead of me and get myself excited again.
I have to pack my computer. Sigh. I have to be crazy, this addiction to my computer. I will be lost without it. What for three days, till I get my hands on my son's. I have got to be crazy. I need to pull myself together, and box it up. I more worried about being away from my computer than I am about not seeing th ocean. I got to have my head checked.
I am a new person since WLS. Huh, oh I just came to grips with the fact after looking at a pic taken yesterday of me with my brother and sisters having breakfast with my dad at McDonalds. I keep looking at the pic cause I can't believe that person in green is me. She looks like someone I know, but not me. Is this how others see me? I guess so. Got to be. Cause that is me in the picture. Amazing, the surgery works. Huh, well, it does getting used to the new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home