Big Grandma Not Big Any More

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Naughty Naughty I am kicking my own butt. Today I was naughty. Should listen to my own advice. Miss " Think She Got It All Under Control" ! I listened to the devil on my shoulder and I went to a specialty candy store to buy gifts for the realtor who helped us get our home in San Antonio. Well, they have this ice cream bar that I used to buy my favorite ice cream from. Well, went to the ice cream bar and bought my husband his favorite flavor and took it out to the car for him, saying okay I didn't get mine. Got to the car, gave him his and told myself I can't drive away till I get a taste of my favorite orange creamsicle w/ pineapple knowing damn well it is homemade with pure milk and lots of sugar. Worst yet they sell them prepackaged three huge scoops in a bowl. Told myself I would have a teaspoon of it every day till it's gone. Well one teaspoon later there was nothing in the bowl. And now three hours later even after sleeping cause of feeling yukky, I am still burping, feeling like I been runover and wishing I would just vomit. But I don't vomit, instead my tummy hurts and I just got to sit this through. I got a mean headache and feel just like #%&# There is absolutely no excuse for my behavior. Just plain dumb choice. Tomorrow I am walking extra cause I will kick myself if I gain any weight from this stupid decision!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, you made a mistake but don't kick yourself so hard. You will not do that again, I'm sure of it. Today is a new day and you can walk a little extra and focus on how to avoid those places, like avoid them like the plague. You are strong and successful, and will not let this happen again.

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Jessica6903 said…

    Oh honey! You will learn from this and I bet you don't do it again :)

    Hang in there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home