Big Grandma Not Big Any More

Saturday, January 13, 2007

SHOP OR DRINK

Sitting here trying my darnest not to go stuff my face. It's not like I am hungry cause I but half hour ago had some tofu and chicken, so my tummy is full. Have been sipping ice water w/wedges of lime in it. I know I am bored stiff. Don't want to do crafts, don't want to do anything but go shopping. But I told myself I was not going shopping. I don't need to go shopping. I want to go shopping just for the hell of it.

Hah, I have replaced stuffing my face with shopping. Well shopping replaced my daily wine and/or bottle of beer. So afraid of killing myself, mixing alcohol witth antibiotics, I turned more to shopping. Pneumonia and all I went shopping. Geeee. Told myself I got to get a grip. Thus the ice water in my wine glass and my struggling not to leave the house and go shopping.

Goodness if I can just make it through this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home