Big Grandma Not Big Any More

Thursday, October 19, 2006

WEIGH IN
Date of surgery 12/02/05 349.7 pounds
Last weigh in 09/18/06 226 pounds
Today's weigh in 10/19/06 221 pounds
Goodbye forever 128.7 pounds
Looking good so far!!!!!!!!! Watching those carbs does work. Also using the food scale.
The scale has not been moving for a whole month, but my clothes sizes have been dropping. From a size 24/26 jeans last month, I am wearing a 22 jeans which is loose at the waist and slipping down my hips. From a tight buttons bursting 5XL blouse I wore prior to surgery I'm now wearing a loose 2XL/XL depending on the cut at my waist.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger Roxanne said…

    You're doing great! (I've been following your blog for quite a few months now)

    Keep up the good work. Sounds like you're back on the right track.

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Kaye Bailey said…

    Congrats Sweet Meliss! You are beautiful and have done a fabulous job!!! Love you so much!!!

    xoxox
    K.

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Danyele said…

    Meliss! You're doing so great.. congrats on the 5 lb loss!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home