Big Grandma Not Big Any More

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Being Thankful

Life is so wonderful this Thanksgiving. I am healthy. I feel blessed. So much has happened in the past 11 months. So may miracles, so many opportunities. I thank God for all his blessings.

Date of Surgery December 2, 2005 : 349.7 pounds
Today Thanksgiving 2006 : 214 pounds
Goodbye forever : 135 pounds

Now how good is that! I have lots to smile about.

Today we are going to have Thanksgiving with a group of Hawaii people who live in San Antonio. I have been baking cookies, brownies, and pretzels. Did have a few pretzels which proceeded to make me sick, so stopped munching and today I am determined to watch what I eat and just enjoy talking story and enjoying some hula. Hope we get to sing Christmas carols too, I love Christmas time.

I love life.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Danyele said…

    Wishing you a Happy New Year and hoping that you are well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home