Big Grandma Not Big Any More

Thursday, January 19, 2006

FESSING UP

Heh I got to fess up. I also broke a toilet seat couple months ago. I also had my butt pinched. My husband asked me what happend to the new toilet seat he had just installed. I told him " I don't know, cheap."

What a blessing to know that I am not the only who has broken a toilet seat. Thanks for all the sharing. Now we can laugh about it, but before it was one of those "I could just die" moments. Yes, it is nice to not have to worry about where I park my butt now.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Holly said…

    i've broken many toilet seats over the years. I finally started buying the one-piece molded plastic ones because they were more resistant.

    i've also discovered i don't have to go in the "big stall" at public bathrooms anymore. that was a shocker when i first realized it!

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Kim S. said…

    Yes, I agree that not having to use the "double wide" is now a blessing. I actually feel guilty using it, because I know how important it to many people. We used to be handicapped when we were morbidly obese.
    Kim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home