Big Grandma Not Big Any More

Friday, November 18, 2005

15 days to WLS

Walked in the pool this morning, then this evening after dinner, walked around Home Depot. Went up and down the isles, saw some neat stuff to fix the house. Up and down the isles, neat place to exercise. Was going to walk in Walmart but too many edible things to want to throw in the wagon.

Pictured myself thinner today. Just to be 100 pounds thinner would be great. Can't wait to get this surgery over with and move on to the next next chapter of my life. Even imagined myself playing with my grandkids instead of just sitting on the couch watching them.

This is getting exciting.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Kaye Bailey said…

    What a great idea to walk at Home Depot where there are not food temptations! Good thinking Melissa!

    Have a great weekend!
    Kaye

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Sandi Hooper said…

    Melissa, you inspire me. I can't wait to start seeing your posts from the other side! Playing with the grandkids will be sweet indeed.
    Blessings my friend. I'm watching your blog.

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Marla said…

    What a great idea. I enjoy walking around the mall in bad weather. Never thought about Home Depot. I wish you all the best with your surgery.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home