Big Grandma Not Big Any More

Monday, October 31, 2005

Went to Hawaiian Airlines cargo to weigh myself, yep they got this big scale that can weigh us big people. The guys working down there are so sweet, when I pull up and park, they discretely turn their heads while I weigh myself. Okay I am 354 1/2 pounds. That means in two weeks I have managed to gain 11 1/2 pounds. Remember I have been eating everything I think I will never be able to eat again ever.

Duh! What have I been thinking? What will my doctor think? I supposed to lose some weight before my scheduled WLS and here I am stuffing myself silly. I have lost my mind.

Focus Meliss..................there are no excuses for this behavior. I have four weeks to undo what I have done to myself.

I need help to focus. I'll go to the WLS site and read everything from beginning to end.

No sense crying, all the tears I shed won't get a pound off of this body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home