Big Grandma Not Big Any More

Friday, November 04, 2005

It's 11 pm and I have made it through this day. No snacks after dinner. Kept myself busy typing and sorting through paperwork, then visited my sister and talked about my upcoming WLS.

Today went to see my psychologist. Have been seeing her for almost a year now. Had so much to deal with after hubby's car accident and the stress from my job. Things are better now. I'm in more control of my life. We talked about the WLS and what I felt about it. I need my husband to not be so nonchalant about the surgery. I cried about needing him to say he will help me after the surgery. Sometimes he acts like he don't care and whatevers, but I so needy today. I need him to pledge his undying love for me.

So dramatic today, must be the lack of food. Or, like my doctor said it's the pre-surgery jitters.

Boy this is not easy at all. I don't mean the not eating junks, it's the waiting till the WLS. I think I'm having anxiety, panic attacks about it.

Need to keep myself busy and take each day as it comes. Concentrate on my new life after WLS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home