Big Grandma Not Big Any More

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Just got back from the pool. Told my husband he has to fix his own lunch or I will end up pigging out. I'll go take a nice shower, put on some makeup and go run some errands.

Fixed me a Medifast shake. Had a small tangerine a minute ago.

While walking in the pool I kept thinking of what I will look like same time next year without all this fat.
It's exciting. I like imagining the new me to be.

I will do whatever it takes to be healthy.

I will win this battle with Big Grandma and her bad eating habits.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Kaye Bailey said…

    Melissa -

    I will come visit you in Hawaii in one year and 30 days and we will walk around the pool together and celebrate the new you! I believe you are going to be very successful with WLS!

    Keep us posted & Counting Down!

    Kaye

     

Post a Comment

<< Home