Big Grandma Not Big Any More

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

After days of rain there is beautiful sunshine this morning. Made it till this morning. Last night was hard as I had only one apple after dinner and no other snacks. But I made it.

I'm starting the day with a bowl of oatmeal, boiled egg and slice of toast. Big deal? Yep, cause I was having my "last breakfast" every day, "banana pancakes, 3 eggs over easy, bacon and corn beef hash" so why am I shocked that I gained 11 1/2 pounds? Kept it up I would be almost 400 pounds on day of WLS.

No way.

I love oatmeal, take a packet, 8 oz water, zap in the micro. Good stuff. Took less than 5 minutes to make this breakfast. The other breakfast about 20-30 minutes. So what's up here?

Today I am going to go walking in the pool. Then clean the garage area.

Exactly 30 days till WLS.

Okay Meliss, let's go face the day.

I am adjusting my behavior to release me from my past.

With God all things are possible. Yes, it is !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home