Big Grandma Not Big Any More

Friday, November 04, 2005

What a busy day I had today. So busy I didn't snack, just had a healthy breakfast, lunch and for dinner a nice salad and lean meat, and then bowl of brocoli. Lots of water.

This morning cleaned the garage. Sorted clothes to keep, clothes for Goodwill. I'm not running the clothes straight to Goodwill, I'm having separation anxiety. I have from 5XXXL to size 12. Packed them according to size. It will be fun giving them away as I lose wieght.

I'm going to have some ice cream later, just a scoop. I am not going to hold the 1/2 gallon and scoop away till all gone. I wonder if I will be able to tolerate milk products. I hear a lot of people have problems with it. Well there is always soy milk.

I feel good about myself today.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger JUST JEN said…

    Congrats on having a day when you can say "I feel good about myself." And...sounds like your'e doing good with snacking. Way to go!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home