Big Grandma Not Big Any More

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

THOUGHTS

Lee really got me thinking and I just had to put what she shared here in my blog cause I don't want any of this to get lost. Because you know she inadvertently kicked my sorry butt. I have been keeping myself from reaching my highest potential. I have been making choices that have been holding me back in my journey after wls.

I don't know if I explaining myself right here but what I am trying to say is that I know that many of these values are the very things that are either hindering me from reaching my goals or they are helping me to get to my goals depends what list I want to choose from.

It all depends which ones I choose for the day. I can either dwell in the what if's, make excuses, and continue to think I fooling myself or others for the day or I can choose from the list of positive values and be for real.

That's the bottom line.

One thing I know for sure is that if I did not have the LAWLS neighborhood family I would not be as far ahead on this journey as I am.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello? Anybody home? How many coconuts must hit my head before I see the light???????

So knowing that, I am turning off this computer and rev up the stationary bike and do what I got to do. geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home