Big Grandma Not Big Any More

Saturday, March 25, 2006

15 Weeks Can't believe I've come this far, still new though, still experimenting and finding my way through this journey. I am far from being an expert in this WLS life. Each day is filled with wonder as I feel so much healthier and I have so much energy to do things I haven't done for so long. It is nice to just be able to wash dishes without my back hurting or my knees killing me as I stand at the sink. There is so many little things I can do now that was so hard for me to do just 4 months ago. It's like having been in a coma for a period of time and awakening and discovering new wonderous things. Being big I gave up so much of myself and took things in stride and excepted that this is the way it is and has to be. Now I am rediscovering myself and not limiting myself because I am to big or too heavy and it is exciting as I move forward in this new phase of my life. No time to be depressed, no time to look for pity or poor Melissa, I hear you all loud and clear. I need to get a grip and move on forward. So get back on track, right , and reach for the stars and beyond.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are on track, I love that you are going to move forward. I can't wait until my surgery and I can be on the losing side. Wow, I weigh almost what you did before your surgery. I hope my back and knees quit hurting. I can use a break from pain.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOU GO GIRL!! *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home